Default Font Size Icon

Incoming Transfer Credit

In order for incoming transfer credits from other colleges and universities to be applied to a degree or certificate at WVC and to get entered into the WVC system, students must submit a Credit Evaluation Request form.

If you are a current WVC student and/or you have transfer-in credit that has already been evaluated by WVC, you can login to your ctcLink account to use the Degree Progress tool to see how your credits have been applied toward your degree requirements and to see how close you are to finishing your degree and what credits you have left to take. For detailed instructions, visit


If a student has attended other colleges or universities, it is the student’s responsibility to ensure that Official Transcripts are sent directly to WVC from all other colleges and/or universities that are to be considered in the evaluation before requesting an evaluation.

To request an Official Transfer Credit Evaluation, complete the appropriate evaluation request form and submit it to the transcript evaluator in the Admissions/Registration Office:

Evaluation requests will be processed upon the student's enrollment at WVC and cannot be completed until all official transcripts are on file.

Be sure to include your ctcLink ID number, or your SID or SSN on the form and remember to sign it. We can’t process the request without your signature.

When an evaluation is being done, credits from WVC will be evaluated first, then any transfer credits from other colleges (if accepted), and then any non-traditional (non-graded) credits.

Due to the large volume of requests, please allow up to 4-6 weeks for evaluations to be processed. Completed evaluations will be emailed to the student's preferred email address and a copy will be sent to the student's WVC faculty adviser. Questions can be sent to

WVC can do an evaluation with unofficial transcripts for advising purposes, but you must have an official copy of these transcripts on file if you want to use credits from other colleges or universities toward a degree or certificate at WVC.

Submit your transcript evaluation form one of the following ways:

  • Email it to
  • Bring it into the Admissions/Registration Office
    • 1st floor of Wenatchi Hall on the Wenatchee campus.
    • Administration building on the Omak campus.
  • Fax it to (509) 682-6801
  • Mail it to:
    • Wenatchee Valley College
      Attn: Registration and Admissions
      1300 5th Street
      Wenatchee, WA98801